To display your build number at the bottom right of your desktop screen do the following.
1. Open the native Registry Editor by typing regedit in Start menu search area and hitting Enter key.
2. Next, navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
3. In the right side, look for the entry named PaintDesktopVersion.
4. Double-click on the same entry and change it value to 1 to get the build number on desktop. To remove the build number, make it as 0.
5. Reboot computer once completed.